Which iPhone 6 Size Is Best for You? Use Our Printable Cutouts to Find Out
Apple's new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus go on sale Sept. 19th, but pre-orders begin on Sept. 12th. If you're ready to trade in your iPhone 5 for one of these bigger and more iOS 8-friendly devices, you're probably going to pre-order.
UPDATE: We've also created printable cutouts for the new Apple Watch to help you determine what size you should get.
One problem. Which size is best for you? Since there aren't any iPhone 6 variants anywhere in stores right now, how will you know which display size you like best—4.7" for the iPhone 6 or 5.5" for the iPhone 6 Plus?
These are the biggest screen upgrades the iPhone has ever had, so to help make sure you're getting one that feels comfortable in your hands, we've created a printable PDF for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sizes.
Just download this PDF file, print it, then cut the device templates out to see if 5.44" x 2.64" (iPhone 6) or 6.22" x 3.06" (iPhone 6 Plus) is better for you. By comparison, the iPhone 5S is 4.87" x 2.31".
The depth for the iPhone 6 (0.27") and 6 Plus (0.28") isn't a huge leap from the iPhone 5S (0.30"), so if you put the cutouts on top of your current iPhone 5, you'll be able to get a better feel for how they'll be in your hand.
- Which Apple Watch Size Is Best for You? Use Our Printable Cutouts to Find Out
- 2014's Hottest How-Tos: Hacks, Mods, and...Veggies?
- Get the iPhone 6 Plus' Resolution & Home Screen Landscape Mode on Your iPhone 6
- How to Snap Better Selfies Using Hand Gestures on Your iPhone
- How to Make Find Your iPhone Work on a Dead Battery in iOS 8
- How to Map a network drive from Windows Vista on an iPhone
- Here's Everything We Know About What's Coming in the iPhone 7
- iPhone 5se Will Pack More Power in Smaller Size
- iPhone SE Performs Just as Well as the Top-Shelf 6s, for Hundreds Less
- Return of the 4-Inch iPhone: Apple Announces iPhone SE
- How to Set up Find My iPhone for free on any iOS 4.2 device
- These Free Printable Masks Are About as Lazy as Halloween Costumes Can Get
- How to Find Your Misplaced iPhone Using Your Apple Watch
- How to Turn Off Find My iPhone Remotely
- How to Make a pair of triangle cutout leggings without a sewing machine
- Could This Be Our First Look at the iPhone 7 Pro?
- Upgrading to iPhone 6? Trade in Your Old iPhone for $400
- Everything You Need to Know About Buying an Apple Watch
- How to Create a photo cutout in Photoshop
- How to Make a cottage pop-up card